- It contains essential growth factors that increase and enhances the wound healing process
- It has antibacterial properties which make it safe for patients
- It helps reduce inflammation and reduces pain when applied to the wound
- It helps reduce scar tissue formation when used for treating wounds
BEFORE AND AFTER WOUND TREATMENT
- Diabetic (Neuropathic) Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Chemical burns from cement, acids or drain cleaners
- Thermal (Sun)
- Chronic Wounds
- Foot and other body parts wounds
- Infected wounds
- Surgical non-healing wounds
- Skin Incision, laceration, abrasion, puncture, avulsion and etc.
- Animal bites (dogs, cat, etc)
IT IS TIME TO START YOUR WOUND HEALING THERAPY!
At Active Integrated Wound Care Center, we offer a breakthrough wound care treatment called Amniotic Membrane Therapy. This revolutionary treatment may help patients recover from longstanding wounds. This natural, non-surgical, non-drug alternative to surgery has already helped countless patients heal quickly and effectively.