- New Patient Forms: Complete the New Patient Forms prior to visiting the practice. This will save approximately 15-20 minutes, and allow you to complete the documents in the comfort of your own home.
- Consultation: During the initial Health Consultation, you can share what you desire from your life and what you believe is preventing you from making this a reality. This consultation gives your doctor a clear picture of your limitations and goals.
- Examination: At the conclusion of the initial health consultation, we will perform a complete and comprehensive examination based on the health issue discussed.
- X-Rays / MRI: A series X-rays or an MRI may be needed to allow us to clearly determine a proper care plan. X-rays provide us with an objective diagnostic tool that will show us the position of the bones, as well as any damages. We also use X-rays to determine how long problems have been developing. An MRI provides detailed images of the organs and tissues within the body. MRI gives different information about structures in the body that can be seen with an X-ray, ultrasound, or computed tomography (CT) scan.
- Report of Findings: You will be scheduled for your Report of Findings within a few days of your initial visit, at which point we will share the results that we found with you. You may invite anyone in your family to accompany you if you choose. Your Report of Findings includes a detailed analysis of what you need in order to solve the problem that brought you into our office and what can be done in order to assure that it won’t happen again. We consider your current lifestyle choices, goals for the future and the challenges that are standing in your way. This is why our recommendations are extremely comprehensive and have the chance to be the solution that you have been seeking.
Request a NO-OBLIGATION, RISK-FREE Consultation!